We have moved to a new location as of Aug. 1, 2014. Find our new address here.
Since you’re visiting this site, it’s safe to assume that either you or someone you care about has a health condition that you want healed. Chances are, treatment with acupuncture and Oriental medicine is your best choice.
- It’s natural- All healing is done by the body’s natural healing mechanisms. Even the greatest surgeon can’t heal the smallest cut. Only the body can do that.
- It works with your body instead of against it - Modern medicine is miraculous, but your body’s self-healing abilities even more so. Acupuncture promotes your natural healing power.
- Side effects are minimal or non-existent-Experts agree, all drugs have side effects. Eli Lilly, Founder of the Eli Lilly Pharmaceutical Company, once said, “A drug without side effects is no drug at all”. Instead of the unbalancing effects of drugs, acupuncture and Chinese herbs work with the body’s systems to bring them back into Balance and Harmony. This means that side effects are minimal or non-existent, and never life-threatening.
- It’s safe- Visiting an acupuncturist is at least as safe as visiting your doctor, if not safer.
- It is outstanding for chronic conditions - Modern medicine is exceptional at acute conditions – health problems needing immediate attention, such as infections, broken bones, trauma, and anything requiring surgery. However, when it comes to chronic internal conditions or persisting pain, modern medical field has very little to offer, other than, pharmaceutical products. Chronic conditions and other health conditions that just don’t go away on their own. These persistent conditions are where Acupuncture and Oriental medicine is especially effective. Click here for list of conditions treated (note that the list also includes some acute conditions.)
If you’re interested in seeking treatment or discussing a condition, please call us at 201 760-8811. We offer a free 15 minute consultation (either in the office or on the phone) to determine if we can help. Chances are, we can.
Did You Know — Susanna Eun is also the co-author of “The Seed of Christ/Buddha within You,” a highly-acclaimed spiritual book on expediting Spiritual Awakening and Enlightenment.
This book was nominated as Top 10 Inspiring Books of Aug. 2014 at Aspire Magazine, a powerful platform to expand feminine wisdom and insights!
Read Our Newest Book
The Seed of Christ / Buddha Within You
‘Easiest’ Path to Spiritual Awakening
How to Uncover the Greatest Asset Within
Do you often feel small and insignificant? Do you suffer from stress, frustration, and anxiety over your career, relationships, or health? Do you sometimes feel in the doldrums, inertia, and confusion regardless how much money, fame, or intellect you may have? The major reason you feel that way is this: You do not know who you really are.
Positive thinking, the law of attraction, or mindfulness is very helpful, yet these activities rarely provide enough voltage for you to completely transform yourself. To reclaim your true essence and find your Higher/True Self, you need to experience a spiritual awakening. Contrary to common belief, spiritual awakening it not a long, difficult journey reserved for the most dedicated of spiritual seekers–it is nothing more than an awakening to your truest identity. Unless you break out of your small shell, you are guaranteed to experience a life of pain and suffering.
“The Seed of Christ/Buddha within You” is a revolutionary, ground-breaking book designed to effortlessly guide anyone on a personal journey to discover their Higher/True Self. This book provides a detailed, easy to follow path to help you expand your consciousness and quickly attain a level of consciousness similar to that of God, Christ, or Buddha. Reading this book will allow you to experience personal epiphanies that will fill your life with a new vigor, with hope and confidence that you can fulfill your biggest dreams and deepest desires.
Your life is too precious not to be cared for. Don’t you want to find out what you really are made up of?