We are moving to a new location as of Aug. 1, 2014. Find our new address here.
Since you’re visiting this site, it’s safe to assume that either you or someone you care about has a health condition that you want healed. Chances are, treatment with acupuncture and Oriental medicine is your best choice.
- It’s natural- All healing is done by the body’s natural healing mechanisms. Even the greatest surgeon can’t heal the smallest cut. Only the body can do that.
- It works with your body instead of against it - Modern medicine is miraculous, but your body’s self-healing abilities even more so. Acupuncture promotes your natural healing power.
- Side effects are minimal or non-existent-Experts agree, all drugs have side effects. Eli Lilly, Founder of the Eli Lilly Pharmaceutical Company, once said, “A drug without side effects is no drug at all”. Instead of the unbalancing effects of drugs, acupuncture and Chinese herbs work with the body’s systems to bring them back into Balance and Harmony. This means that side effects are minimal or non-existent, and never life-threatening.
- It’s safe- Visiting an acupuncturist is at least as safe as visiting your doctor, if not safer.
- It is outstanding for chronic conditions - Modern medicine is exceptional at acute conditions – health problems needing immediate attention, such as infections, broken bones, trauma, and anything requiring surgery. However, when it comes to chronic internal conditions or persisting pain, modern medical field has very little to offer, other than, pharmaceutical products. Chronic conditions and other health conditions that just don’t go away on their own. These persistent conditions are where Acupuncture and Oriental medicine is especially effective. Click here for list of conditions treated (note that the list also includes some acute conditions.)
If you’re interested in seeking treatment or discussing a condition, please call us at 201 760-8811. We offer a free 15 minute consultation (either in the office or on the phone) to determine if we can help. Chances are, we can.